Disputing items where combined at least 10 yrs ago showing all +2 and well over was/whats owed help
DEP of ED had 3 loans and they where comined a long time ago but as i look at my history Equifax is showing 5 accounts and added togeteher $12044. in loans. my highest was around $4200.00, I paid it down to $1313.00 and then became disabled and that is the amount owed and written off.Transunion shows 3 accounts and $8106.00. How can I correct fix whatever to show whats right. And I don't have any paperwork due to a move and a death in the family. Any help would be greatly appriciated, please make it easy to under stand do to the dissability sometimes it's hard grasp the meaning of things.