Question

Majac2138

Disputing Fraudulent Charges?
I have 3 inquiries that are really pestering me, only cause of this credit bureau keeps saying collections still stand. And who's ever using my social # and ID will continue to trash my credit who can i talk to. I need emergency help this been hindering me since i was 17 I'm 24yrs old this needs to ve corrected Asap.

Lets see I can google Credit Bureau Fraud

finding 

"Answer: If you think you've been a victim of fraud or identity theft, contact one of the nationwide credit reporting companies and place a fraud alert in your credit report. Contact: Equifax, (800) 525-6285. Experian, (888) 397-3742."

Have you Place a Frand Alert on your account at TransUnion, Experian and Equifax?  If not Why have you not done this?

You have access to see the account in question that are Fraud,  have you contacted the Companies that own the account and talked to them to have them closed as Fraud accounts?  If not Why have you not done this?

Have you Frozen your accounts with TransUnion, Experian and Equifax?   If not WHY HAVE YOU NOT DONE THIS. 

This are just a few simple things you can do,  It does not take years to do this,  It will not happen on it's own,  YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACTION to make it happen. 

Have you Gone to any Soc Sec Office and have them Research who else might be using your Soc Sec #?

CreditKarma Can't do anything,   We here can't Do anything.   Only You Can do this.