Question

smart9999

Disputing bankruptsy off report
I completed the process for a chapter 13 bankruptcy but when the courts gave the offered monthly payments I had my lawyer deny the amount and end the proceddings. My bankruptcy was never completed because I did not accept the monthly payments. Now it is on my credit report and I wanted to know if this is somethign I can dispute and how?

Sorry, but it was your choice to file the bankruptcy, which made it part of the public record, because it is a legal action. and it was your choice to refuse the payment plan.  It will disappear after 7 years like any other credit account, but cannot be erased.