Question

ARodriguez2907

Disputing A Public Record
I have 3 Public Records on all 3 reports that have been long paid, but the reports do not reflect that they are paid in full or have been satisfied. According to Transunion, I need to actually write a dispute letter and send in proof that they are satisfied. When I look at my Equifax report, I was able to file a dispute online and submit PDF's of my proof. If I am successful with my dispute with Equifax, will they report their findings to Transunion and Experian? Or do I still need to send out additional letters of dispute to the other bureaus?

Credit bureaus do not report to each other, so you will have to file separate disputes for each one.