Question

Chefdude77

Disputing a debt collection without giving them a new 7 year window to collect
A debt was placed on my report for an unpaid utility bill with the current date of 6/2016 , they never contacted Ne regarding this debt and I know the original debt is already 4 years old , his can I dispute the debt with the collection agency without giving them a new 7 year window to collect ! Or should I just wait it out for 3 more years and then dispute it for ageing out . please help

You need to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works because, as your question indicates, you are currently seriously misinformed about credit.  You CANNOT dispute an account that is yours.  You can only dispute WRONG information. And you are so wrong about the collectability time clock.  I have a degree in accounting and one in business and learned more here than in all the college classes. Now I enjoy an excellent credit score and all the benefits that go with it. Your choice.