Disputed Account Reported on my Credit Report
Hi there! I'll just jump right into it:

About a month ago I was contacted from a debt collector on behalf of Verizon Fios saying I owed them a cable bill from an apartment I moved out of in 2013. I explained this to the credit collector, who told me to write a letter and include evidence I have that I was no longer living there and they would send it to Verizon. I then contacted Verizon Fios as well to inform them that this was a fraudulent account, as I had clearly not used those services and somebody was pretending to be me (whoever leased my apartment after me.)

Today I log in my account, and notice my score had lowered 3 points from last week. I see an account had be added to "recently closed" and I click on it to see none other than lovely Verizon was the one who reported this on my credit report.

The remarks on this account are "Collection account, Account information disputed by customer, meets FCRA requirements." The account status on my credit report for this is "Closed- Derogatory." What does this mean!? I still haven't heard back from Verizon, or the debt collector. Can I force them to delete this off my credit report?