Question

suppyoverboard

Dispute with Equifax. Could my score change again?
I disputed a few late payments on my student loans and about a week later Equifax had removed them from my credit report and my Equifax score went up 162 points. However, when I click on the accounts, under remarks it says "Consumer disputes - reinvestigation in progress" Does this mean that they could put payments back and cause my score to drop again? I don't really understand what it means.

It's possible. Sometimes information is removed during the dispute process (but not all the time). I am not sure what to tell you except to keep your fingers crossed. I wish you luck. You will get the results of your dispute from the credit bureau.