Question

bkviper

Dispute system is broke
I have 3 items on my credit report that are from another person that I needed to dispute.
I submitted a dispute for the first item (you can only do one at a time) and it was successfully resolved.
Now I am trying to start the process on the next item, and when I go to the page to submit a dispute, it gets to the section where it says:
"Loading the list of possible dispute reasons".
And then after a bit of time, it comes back and says:
"It looks like we've hit a temporary snag. Please try submitting your request again later. If the problem continues, feel free to get in touch with our member support team."

I tried this from different computers and over the past couple days, but it doesn't seem to be getting resolved, so I wanted to bring attention to this problem.
Thanks.

Time for 'snail mail'

When all else fails (and computer systems have been known to do that too often) write a letter disputing each of the other items, and keep a copy for your files.  Send these in separately to the credit bureau.  Then THEY have to deal with the computer glitch. 

If you are having trouble doing this through Credit Karma, then contact them through the "Help Center" on the bottom left hand side of your page. You can go directly to the websites for Transunion, Equifax and Experian and do your disputes there.