Question

Jessbz3

Dispute, score decrease
I disputed my credit report through transunion, three were deleted from my report. However my score went down substantially. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Maybe you don't have many accounts on your reports, maybe the accounts that were deleted were having a positive influence on your credit in one way or another. Now, if they were collection accounts, getting them removed was SURELY good, no matter what the Vantage scoring system tells you. Keep working on rebuilding your credit. In addition to removing negative info, make sure you are working to add positive info, via Secured accounts or whatever you can get to get good accounts reporting. Check your FICO scores from time to time.