Question

sarkamato

dispute judgement on one bureau
four days ago, a collection agency account appeared on credit karma Equifax. I immediately opened a dispute, since i have no knowledge of such, and i believe without a doubt of the mistake. have supported documents. so, i went to Equifax website and opened a dispute and uploaded my documents. the judgement was quick and in my favor, and i have copy of the result.
today, the same collection agency appeared on my transUnion, tried to open a dispute on their website, and after i have submitted , it gave me a message," Request Failed. your request will require manual processing"
does Equifax notify the other bureaus of the judgement, or do i have to open a dispute at each one of them. it is kind of cumbersome to do for each one, every time such egregious claims appears, let along not in uniformly fashion.

additional information

the report on my Equifax appeared apparently on Dec 28th, and I checked my creditkarma on the 3rd, and disputed on the same day! dispute result was on the 7th of Jan AND removed from creditkarma and equifax on the 10th on Jan. on Jan 11th, the same collection appeared on transUnion