Question

KMV2011

dispute items on my credit report
where do I go to dispute items on my credit report on my own here on the credit karma page

Most Helpful Response

Disputes

You can go right to the credit bureau web sites ( Transunion, equifax and experian ) . If you are disputing an item they let you get a look at your report and file the dispute right there . I just did this back in april and may , and all 3 bureaus were very easy to fix.

ssstrong101

how do you get a hold of each of the credit bureaus

where do I go to dispute items

gona try

Dispute ALL of the negatives on your report! There's no harm in it.

If they don't receive a reponse then it gets taken off of your report. If they do respond, then you know what exactly you have to fix.

Remember, different bureaus have different reports. Check them all. It's free once a year. It's something I do everytime tax time comes around. That way I can use my refund to fix if I have to.