Question

Baliandon

Dispute error on Equifax report
The TransUnion dispute process was successful to remove a derogatory comment concerning a legal issue. I would like to do the same with Equifax for the same issue.

Go to the Equifax website and do a dispute.

Duspute

Equifax is LAZZZZYYYY regarding disputes, they said a lien was verified and did give me number to call, called number and was told that in fact lien was done in error and proper paper work was sent to all CC agencies. 10 minutes I verified what I already knew, did they actually do anything? Spent $4 and got several copies to send out. Get all your ducks in a row and send or fax any paper work don't depend on them to work to terribly hard for you

jaesch46

Enter Your Reply trans Union quickly fixed an error, but I have been fighting Equifax 2 years for same error with no response at all.