Question

SeeingSomeLight

Dispute caused Equifax score to go up - TransUnion went down!
Chapter 13 filed 11/2009 was still on my Equifax report, NOT on TransUnion, hence Equifax score was 45 points lower than TransUnion. I disputed with Equifax, since it should have dropped off - they agreed & took it off - score went up 45 points. HOWEVER, CreditKarma monitoring notified me immediately that TransUnion had added the BK record & my score with TU dropped. I immediately disputed with TU, they didn't change it - but I notice the TU public record info does not say if it's CH 7 or CH 13... Should I just call TU, dispute again or what?

Most Helpful Response

Call TU and ask what's going on. They can usually either fix it for you, or tell you how you can get it fixed (or at least explain what happened and why).