Question

PICKLESFALCONE

DISPUTE AN INQUIRY
CREDIT CARD CHANGED THEIR NAME AND NOW I GOT ANOTHER INQUIRY ON MY REPORT

Dispute

I have been trying to buy a car, however I gave the car lot lady permission to go through one bank becuase I didnt want a bunch of places to check my credit score and my score to go down, yet she went to 4 other places that were not the bank I told her she could go through. Now my Credit Score has went done over 80 points since then. I cannot figure out how to dispute those. Does anyone know how to help? It would be greatly appriciated. 

Hello!

When this happens, the inquiry may appear as new because the name has changed. However, the date it is scheduled to fall off usually remains the same. Double check your report to see if the "new" inquiry has been backdated to the original date. It will fall off 2 years from the original date it was added to your report.