Question

stid65

Dispute address and someone use my ss number
I never lived in Pacific Mo, my brother used my SS # to get his electric turn on. now it is on my credit score. just because he added an s to our last name. I can't live in 2 places, it shows my living in IL at the same time.

How to file disputes to get wrong information off your credit report is covered in the articles on this sitem anbd has also been addressed under the 'highest rated' category when you log in.

Just saying, by dispute it and if its subsequently removed? That dose not release any liabilities you had on that account, as its opened with your infos. From Creditor's prospective? You are the one that opened, your SSN was used, so you have to inform that Creditor as well and sort it out with them.