Question

Isomil

Dispute a student loan missing or not?
I have a student loan that is showing on Transunion but not Equifax. The one student loan not being there take my Age of Credit History to 3y5m (poor) vs Equifax of 5y11m (fair).

Should I go through the research of seeing why Transunion is not showing the loan, request it be reported, and therefore increase my age of credit history? Or would it be best to leave as is? There are no negatives on the missing account.

Thanks!

Each creditor chooses which credit bureau they report to and there is a fee for this service.  I suggest just letting things go as they are because many creditors you may apply to in the future use the FICO scoring, which takes in all information from all three credit bureaus in calculating their credit score for you.