Question

RDJR60030

Discrepancies on my credit report
Hello Credit Karma,

I just received my homeowners owners insurance renewal policy plan for the upcoming year and I have learned that I have a "Poor" credit rating on my homeowners insurance.
I have also learn that I have some 30 days late payments in the report, which I know that it's not accurate nor true. My policy increased by over $400+, which is going to make a great impact on my end of the year taxes.
What are my best options?

Thank you,

Ok, shop around and see if you can probably find a better deal out there. I had the same issue last year. I was paying about $1300 a year and a new company offered me the same coverage for about $900 a year. Try to stay away from claims and also calling your insurance company about problems you may be experiencing around the house, that goes against you even if you don't file a claim. I had my ac motor go out about 3 years ago. I called my homeowner's insurance company and they would not cover it because it was under my deductable. So I paid for it out of pocket. They still reported it as a claim against me. It made my premium go up about $200.