Question

kelsom1996

Discover it approval??
My credit score is 660. I have 5 "hard" pulls from last year and I have had 5-6 months credit. Do you think I will get approved? I applied in October and got denied but they offered a secure card. If you think I'll get approved for anything else you may suggest that too!

What seems to be hurting you right now

is how often you are applying for credit. to many inquiries (specially if you've been denied) makes you look desperate.  lenders don't like that.   The hard inquiries will stay on your report for 2 years.  My rule of thumb is never apply if you have 4 or more. wait until at least one of those falls off. 

If Discover offered you a secured card, that may be the best option. It does require a deposit. The larger the better. You might even speak to your Credit Union or bank. Many of them offer secured cards as well. 

Have you got a Secured card yet? That is usually where you need to start. Capital One is where most people get a Secured card from to start their credit build.