Question

chasereuter

Disassociated 2 Cards, Still Showing up
My ex-girlfriend added me as an authorize user to 2 of her credit cards so I was able to use them in an emergency. After we broke up I removed access from the credit cards. Now, 5 months later, those 2 cards are still showing up on my credit score and worse they are showing the utilization they were at when I disassociated myself. Is there a way to fix this?

On Credit Karma it even show "Last updated January 20th" and it is now June. Is this just a bug on Credit Karma or is this actually screwing with my credit still?