Question

dis25mo

Disability, 25 months to win disability case, med bills all in collections, how to fix now I'v won?
How do I get the medical bills taken care of, medicare should pay them back to on set date but most have gone to collection agency. Do I just have them resubmit bills?

If medicare or medicaid are going to cover your previous bills I would contact a rep with medicare or medicaid and ask them what you need to do. If for some reason they are not going to cover them, make sure you attempt to get "pay for delete agreements" before you pay any of the accounts.