Question

sexyslyazz

DIL completed 3 years ago approx. Need help with loan qualification information.
Deed In lieu on a conventional loan approx 3 years ago in the New England Area. CK score on TU and EQ is 655. 8 more months on a rental house lease. I love my current residence but I don't want to pay house rent. I am paying a$1000 a month that could be a mortgage payment instead. This is my second rental home in the last three years. My lease is up in 8 months. I feel like I am in the witness protection program as I would probably need to move again after my lease is up. I like stability. Could I qualify for an FHA or USDA loan ? When and what do I need to do. Need something with little to no money down.