Question

kameadors12

Different reports, different things?
So my collection has been paid off for well over a year. On one credit bureau it says it's been paid, I owe a zero balance, and it doesn't affect me. On the other bureau it says the account is still open, it's still derogatory, and it's negatively impacting my score. How do I go about fixing this. It's frustrating that one credit report is GOOD and the NEEDS WORK because of this collections account that isn't saying the same thing.

Get the proof that it has been paid.... Forward a copy to the Credit Bureau reporting it as negative. It will be removed. (Explain why of course.)