Question

ofcjt

Different payment and past due balance on 2 reports. Is this normal?
I got my credit reports about a week ago and there's different information on the 2 of them. The company I have a loan with only reports to these 2. On one, it says I'm 4 months past due and have a past due balance. On the other, it says I was late on a payment and have no past due balance at all. Both of these are different than the information I personally have. So not only is the information regarding my payments and balance completely different, neither report reflects my information regarding the status and payments. Is this normal? They are so drastically different and this has damaged my score immensely! Do I just dispute this? I'm not sure where to go from here.