Question

farmertedd

different names
loan co. claims I have different names on credit score and want a explanation.My name is James L Harris Jr. . There saying my credit report shows that and James Harris, James L. Harris, James Harris Jr. and James Harris are on my report and want to no why.I told them it was me , but they want except that. What do I do?

Send them two forms of ID, such as Driver's License (if it has your current address) and SS card or utility bill.  That will prove who you are.  Make sure the name is the same on both forms of ID.  Tell them to remove all names except what you have provided.  It may take 1-2 letters, but be persistent and they will fix it.