Question

NewEnglandGuy

Differences in scores from same agency?
Well all know that reports are different between different agency's even if they have accurate and identical info.We know that Credit Karma is delayed Here is a kicker. I pay for Eq and Ex. The more paid services I variance in scores I get. Here's an example. Just refreshed my Experian report today with a score of 652. I just got my three credit report from EQ today as well. So Experian is reporting my Experian report as 654. EQ is reporting my Experian report as 592. The EQ is new for me but i've had Experian for a while at at no point in the last year was my score even close to being below 600. Credit Karma is a free service so I'm willing to excuse score variances. But when paying for two services I should not be getting a 60 point difference between scores from the same bureau. And yes, I checked and they both have the same info both goodies, baddies, and inquiries.

Do you know what SCORE MODELS you paid for? credit score is just a generic terms, and we have 100s credit scores out there. FICO alone has 58 different score models, Credit Bureaus have their own score models to sell you like New account score, Score Plus, do you know which one dose Credit Karma provides?

JohnnyRain127

Save your money until you understand more about credit reports/scores before you paid for more credit scores, otherwise it's just waste of money, not to mention the headaches and confusions like you having now.