Question

EfraFC

Difference between paying off revolving credit thats still open or closed accounts
I have about the same debt in my open credit cards as I do in the closed cards that I have. Would it be better to pay off the open cards faster, meanwhile i pay the minimum amount on my closed accounts, then pay off the closed accounts last?

Pay as much as you can toward the higher interest card, because paying interest is wasted money. Pay as much as you can on it, and pay the minimums on the others, making sure all payments are made on time. 

Once the higher interest card is paid off, put the money you were paying on that towards the next higher interest card and so on.