Question

TAXPT

Difference between company debt and personal debt?
My company just bought a truck with me as the Grantor. Like an SBA loan, I was told that it would not appear on my credit report, but I would be responsible if there was a defalt. The other loans have worked this way and been fine. But now I see the truck on my credit report! Chase assures me that is shows that it is a business loan and that it doesn't affect my DTI ratio, but I do not believe a thing that Chase says... VERY upset, as I was going to buy a home... Please let me know if there is a difference in the two auto loans I have, as one is mine and the other it not... Thank you!

Income questions, verification and debt to income ratio are addressed at the time of applying for a loan, you could address this issue to the lender at that time.