Question

forazzurri2axz

didn't pay mort.since been neg. buying out both which I did!--don't owe anything now but not showing
I just paid $119,500 as a buyout of both the 1st and 2nd mortgage of
our home. During these months I did not pay mortgage payments and was told it would not affect my credit by BB&T. My credit report should NOT be showing the loans of $190,000 (approx) which it does........Same as credit cards--pd down several that still show previous balances...Pls advise Bill Latzko

I'm not sure how long ago this took place, but it often takes 30-60 days for payments/closed accounts to show up on your credit report.