Question

blitzm1

Did you drop the Vantage scores?

No, we did not. We actually provide the VantageScore 3.0 now from 2 credit bureaus: Equifax and TransUnion. We no longer show the VantageScore 2.0.

Of course, if you're getting a loan, they look at the old Vantage score. Or at least they did last month when I got my loan. 

Is this a permanent change?  I'll need to find a replacement for credit karma if so.

CREDIT KARMA SCREWED ME ON MY CRED SCORE

ONE MONTH AGO, I SAT WITH A SCORE OF 791 AND CLIMBING BECAUSE I WAS NOT USING MY CREDIT CARDS AND PAYING DOWN BALANCES BUT WHAT TAKES ON THE APPEARANCE OF A CONSUMER CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY OF BANKS, THE 3 CREDIT REPORTING BUREAUS AND THIS COMPANY, OVER NIGHT MY CREDIT SCORE FELL OVER 120 POINTS TO A 673. THIS AFFECTS US ALL WHEN OBTAINING THE BEST LOANS AND RATES. HUH! MAYBE SOMEBODY IS MAKING MONEY HERE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHO? IT'S CERTAINLY NOT WE THE CONSUMER THAT TRUSTED THIS COMPANY. MAY BE TIME FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND A POSSIBLE CLASS ACTION!!! I'M GOING TO FILE IF THEY DON'T IMMEDIATELY CORRECT MY  SCORE. NO MATTER THE SLICK TEXT BOOK REPLY I'VE GOTTEN OR OTHERS, SOMEBODY'S MAKING MONEY HERE AND IT'S NOT WE THE TRUSTING CONSUMER!!!