Question

tyroo

Did this make my credit score really drop 60 points in 10 days?
For the 1st time, I went over my credit limit on one card. I paid it down in a week as soon as I noticed. Maybe too late? I never carry balances month to month. My overall utilization ratio of all cards is always under 10%. I had excellent credit and now it's good. Could it really impact that much? Will it rebound quickly if it's paid off now?

If your card reported to the credit bureaus as maxed-out and then some, then yes it would cause significant damage to your scores. The good news is that damage from high utilization is not permanent and will be repaired once the balance is paid down. I would not concern myself as long as you now have the card paid done, next month the damage should be gone. Keep an eye on your FICO scores too.