Question

chickeninlove

did not co-sign on a motorcycle loan
my fiance is doing a bankruptcy. I am down as co-signer of a loan which made my score go down to 530. I did not co-sign. How do I fix that? It was a motorcycle loan. How do I deal with this?

Probably about the only way to remedy that would be to file fraud charges against your fiance. Keep in mind that he/she will most likely face serious charges for forging your signature and the finance company probably will face charges as well. Why would you want to marry someone like this? The credit bureaus have paperwork for you to fill out for fraud. This is a terrible thing and it really would be a good time for you to re-evaluate your relationship.