Question

Saberman

Did I screw myself over
My credit is pretty much good except for my Age of Credit History.
I think I might have screw myself over by paying off some of my student loans early, and get myself a new credit card a few months ago. my score drop by 70 points.

Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Don't worry about it.  The sooner student loans are out of the way, the better.  Just make sure your usage is at or below 10% on the credit cards and you make your payments on time, every time.  Strive to pay the accounts in full as quickly as possible so you don't end up paying interest.  Any 'glitches' will clear up since I doubt you've done anything super serious.  Credit scores do tend to fluctuate, anyway.