Question

shbonds

Did I move to fast after chapter 13 discharge
My chapter 13 was discharge Aug 13 2014, and the same time needed a car. Got new car loan with interest rate 12% August 17 3014 (credit score before discharge is above 630), was that to high? I got 2 credit cards with limits of 1000 and 500. During this time I have student loans, that's in repayment program. Do you think in 6 months to 1 year I can refinance my car loan? Do you think I moved to fast after my discharge for my car and credit cards? Do you think my credit score will go up or down? Do you think in a year I can buy a home? Should I start paying on my loan? I don't have to start paying on loan for year with repayment plan. I need help.....how much should I use on cards? I haven't even used it yet.

Keep a balance of 1-3% on the credit cards at all times to increase your score.  In about 6 months, you may be able to refinance the auto loan.  Actually, 630 isn't a bad score for just coming out of bankruptcy, but 12% interest for a new car is horrible.