Question

Poltroon

Details show a CC account I have not opened
When looking at the 'Manage Your Accounts' page of the Credit Karma website it shows that I have a Citi CC account opened Dec 20, 2012. I don't have a CC with Citi. Where is this coming from and how do I get it removed?

Most Helpful Response

Quite likely it is a credit account that was bought out by Citi or a minor store type account (think Goodyear, or Walmart account) that Citi is backing.

The only way to know for sure is to obtain a complete credit report then contact Citi for details. The details may even be on the full report. Get the free full report at annualcreditreport.com