Question

yumanurse

Desktop and mobile app don't match
I found a loan on my credit report with the mobile app, I decided to login with the desktop credit karma site to investigate further but that loan does not show up on the desktop site. Why would this happen and what should I do about it?

Yumanurse, 

It's possible that your report was updated between that time and it was removed, or perhaps it's only appearing on 1 credit bureau and not the other. CK hold reports for both TU and EQ on their site. When you're looking at your credit reports, there are various tabs in the app and desktop to view your accounts. I'd suggest going through all of them to make sure it's there or not there and then requesting your annual report from any bureau you suspect an issue with. 

Cheers!