Question

Febreeze77

Derogatory reporting
Gave landlord 1 1/2 notice I would be moving. Rent was increased. No lease signed, found another place to move. Landlord stated I did not give her 30 day notice. Which untrue, trying to make me pay for another full month. Now, this is on my credit report from 2014. Did not know it was on credit report until this month.

Derogatory report

This should have said gave 1 1/2 year notice of moving.

I am not sure why you would expect your landlord to remember an 18 month old comment and why you would not remind the landlord a month or two prior that you would be moving out soon.