Question

JcYcPa

Derogatory Mark / charge off gone?
I had an loan that I was a cosigner on, the other signer missed 6 payments and it was charged off, this was showing 6 missed payments and a derogatory mark on thathe loan on my credit report. I recently check my report and all of that is gone. No more missed payments being show for this loan and no derogatory marks. My credithoughts score has not changed (which I know will take sometime). The othwr signer also has or is in the process of filling for bankruptcy (ex-wife).

Most Helpful Response

apperantly she took all

responsibility for the loan when she filed the bankruptcy.  By doing that the account is no lnger yours and so the info concerning the account was removed.  Lucky You.  Most of the time an Ex files bankruptcy and drags the other party into the frey screwing up both parties finances for years.  

Be thankfull