Question

Tommytangos

Derogatary marks
How can I delete derogatory marks

You can not delete them, they will come off in 7 years for most types.  You can dispute them, this may cause the agency to remove the item until the lender can prove you owe the money, then it gets put right back on if they can.

Depending on the type of derogatory information .  if you file a dispute with credit bureau the creditors have 30 days to respond if they did not respond the credit bureau by law has to remove the credit file

i DID NOT LIVE AT THAT ADDRESS

i NEVER LIVED ON LORIMER DR IN PARMA OH CHERYL WAMPLEMAN DID AND IT IS A DIFFERENT PERSON THAT NEEDS TO COME OFF.

SHERRILL GOODE

Incorrect address

My Equifax report is showing an address I have never lived at.  How do I remove it?  I don't know who reported the address.

Please answer

Please answer the question for the rest of us.