Question

Gabu05

Departmental Store card replaced with a credit card
I was holding a major retailer store card since 2007 and recently they sent me a replacement card (it's a credit card and can be used outside of the store as well). I am seeing both these activites of closure of card and opening another one on my CK report. Will this affect my credit score as the one that got closed was in good standing since 2007. If so, what's my option now ? Any help will be appreciated.

That should not affect your score.  Just check your credit report in a few weeks to make sure it is reporting correctly, you want the open date to be the same date as when you obtained the original card, not the new card.