Question

Wizardmom14

Denied due to missing info?
So i have three different credit cards one from capital one one from my bank and then another one. I have had a creit score for at least two years and have been slowly repairing my credit for at least 6 months. my approval rating for a different capital one card was good so i figured id give it a shot i was denied and the reason they gave me was there was missing or unavailable info on my credit report. But the hard inquiry and such went on my report no problem. Why couldnt they find my info?

Would call Capital One up and find out what information was missing,   who are they pulling the Credit Report from also and have you pulled your Free Credit Report to verify the report?