Question

LadyNeedsHelp

delinquent student loans?
I have been paying my student loans for two years. Why would the loan be appearing 5x in my credit report as delinquent?! How do I get this off my credit report?? This is seriously messing up my credit. Please help- I am trying to buy house.. thanks!!

You'll need to contact your loan servicer and ask them to provide you with a complete payment history.  Also contact all three credit bureaus and request the same thing (you can do that online with each bureau).  They're allowed 30 days to respond, but they usually get back to you sooner than that.  Look over whatever they send you very carefully.  If you can prove you were not late on the dates they state, then you should have no problem getting them removed.  It will probably take a couple of months, and you'll have to be persistent, but you should prevail.  Best of luck.