Question

correy21

delinquent mortgage
I left my home almost 4 years ago (havent paid in that time) they have not attempted to seel or forclose. I really want to move on with my life and get this off of my credit report. Any suggestions? Just an fyi: We tried to sell, we tried short sale, we tried to work with the banks, but to no avail.

I would check with the county tax assessor and find out if the bank has been paying the taxes.  If not, ask the clerk/assessor if/when the county will put it up in a tax sale.  Once it goes to a tax sale, it will be out of your name as far as the Deed of Trust goes.  In either case, it should fall off your credit report 7 years from the date you first went delinquent.  I don't know of any way to get it removed from your credit report since it is still your mortgage and legally you're still liable for it.  Sorry I can't give you a better answer.