Question

rmn55

"delinquent" loans have tanked my credit. They weren't delinquent but ended up listed as such.
I went on a 1.5 year church mission during which I deferred my loans. They called me in Scotland and told me to send in some form to let them know I was on a religious mission, after which I returned to school. They say they never received the paper, even though I sent it. I did everything they asked, but now they tell me that because it's past 90 days no one can take it off my credit. Any suggestions?

They are not responsible for the postal service.  You are the one who was responsible for making sure the bank received the paper. Anything that important should be sent via some form of certified mail and you had the duty to follow-up to make sure the form was received. It just may be an error you will have to live with.