Question

Empress3689

Delinquent dispute
The company is saying I opened an account 7 months ago and that I owe them $575, how and where did this amount come about. How can I get this resolved and off my credit report?

You do as any smart credit user would do and that is to annually go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of the three credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting it. They then have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.

For more valuable information, please read the articles on this site because teaching people about credit is what Credit Karma is here for.