Question

dvanness

Delinquency On Credit One Tracker
The Credit One Bank card that I have shows I have one delinquent account, the number of derogatory items corresponds with what is shown on my Credit Karma Equifax report but there is no delinquent items listed here or on my Capital One Creditwise report. Any idea how to track this down? I was one day late on a credit card payment a month or so back and one day late on my car payment sometime last year.

Maybe something is wrong with Credit One's system. What do your actual credit reports say? That's where I would look for the answer.