Question

Katerz85

Deleted collections and Judgement on TU. What about EX and EQ?
I disputed 3 collections and 1 Judgement on my Transunion credit report and they got deleted. How do I get those items deleted on EX and EQ? Dispute with them separately? Forward information to them? Or will all 3 update eventually? The items got deleted 2 weeks ago and are still on my other credit reports. Anyone know how this works?

You have to dispute with each one separately. Not only Equifax and Experian but any other as well. Most only believe there to be three credit bureaus. There are many more, mostly regional or specialized.

What if?

I understand you have to dispute all of them seperately. I disputed the same collections from each bureau and only Transunion deleted mine. The rest reported the information as correct. How can i get them to delete from the others? and yes the debt is mine and I did pay it to a 0 balance. It is being reported as paid in full