Question

rider108

Defunct 1978 Citi Shell says 1 late payment. Over 7 years, Right? How to remove this from report?
i keep seeing this old 1978 Citi Shell card with 1 late payment on my report. Shouldn't this have been dropped off by now? I don't really have much of a credit rating because I haven''t used credit for a long time. Been turned down just for not having a credit history.Got a car loan recently though and have never been late. Is there anything I can do to get rid of that crazy-old Shell things? There is no debt owed and I closed that account decades ago.