Question

GraceLikeRain83

Default on Auto Loan - Auto Dealer at fault - HELP!
I need to report a discrepancy that is STILL on my credit report from 2012. After selling the vehicle back to the dealership in MARCH, the check that they paid the bank off with bounced and guess who got hit with a default? ME. I want it fixed! Help! I DID not default on these payments as I wasn't even in possession of the car! And hadn't been for over two months whenever this was discovered and it is still there! :(

Maybe..

Try sending a Debt validation letter, you can google a sample letter. It may help you get this removed. Also try sending a good faith letter as well asking that  it be removed if the debt is not yours, send all corespondence register mail with confermation of delivery and save all subsequest responses. If the bank acknowledges the dealership to be at fault you can submit that to the credit agencies to get it removed, maybe. Hopefully you can get it removed.