Question

darkandlovely43

debts posted to my credit report has already been paid
MY report is not accurate there are debts posted that have been cleared what do i do now

I know this is old, but somebody should say for others who might see this. Credit Karma only shows you what's on your credit reports, but they are NOT a credit reporting agency.  The credit reporting agencies are TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.  These are the people reporting your credit that you need to confront.  Credit Karma IS here to help you.  They tell you exactly what to do to clean up your credit report and improve your credit.  So, please don't bite the hand that feeds you. 

SivapriyaJi

This was supposed to be a reply to response below, not the original question

Account Paid in Full

Auto loan was paid 2 weeks ago to PNC bank.  Still shows open.  I wonder how long it takes to update Credit Carma.

Outdated Information

The only information that should be on my credit report is my bankruptcy and tax lien. Everything else on this report from credit karma has been paid in full so so so long ago. What is Credit Karma's point in running this business if the information is incorrect? Why don't Credit Karma have updated information thus ****ing up people's credit score? For instance, there's a report on 2 missed payments on a vehicle that is on my credit report and this particular vehicle has been paid in full three ****ing years ago. Anything else other than what I've listed above have been legally settled and removed. So why is this **** even showing up on my credit report? Credit Karma is full of **** and don't have the proper resources to update the public's information to improve someone's credit report.