Question

lizzer713

debt questions prior to refinance/purchase
I'm preparing to refinance a fha loan to conventional with cash out to purchase another property. I have 2 credit cards at or above 80% of limit. Should I transfer balances to a new card, consolidate to an unsecured loan, or neither of these options due to the credit check involved in moving the debt? What will be most beneficial or negative on my loan application?

Whatever you do you definitely want to significantly reduce your revolving utilization.  80% is extremely high and approaching maxed.  General advice is do not exceed 30%.